vendredi 24 janvier 2014

~My Christmas Present ~


Hello girls!! 

Sorry because This month I didn't have a lot of time to do blog post here. I'm busy and I have a lots of things to do! Today I'm gonna show you my Christmas present. I hope you had great presents too. But beyond the gifts the most important thing for me is to spend time with my family & friends. My greatest happiness is the presence of people I love.
I'd like to say thank you again for all your comments here.



My aunt Offered me a Yves Rocher coconut collection with a body lotion, a perfume and some stuff like soap...

My dear friend Sandrine gave me some sweet from Nancy! Thank you sweetheart!

My mother knows how much I love Zara and she gave my a scarf and a red blouse. 

My family gave me some makeup beauty stuff, a lot of lipsticks. I'm gonna take some reviews about them.

   My sweet sister offered me a great USB key I love it so much!


I had some artificial flowers for my room and a pretty makeup bag! 



And you what did you have for this Christmas??










10 commentaires:

  1. I really like the range of Yves Rocher

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you my dear for your comment!! <3
      I love how this collection smells, but I don't know a lot this brand! I'm gonna try soon :)

      Xoxo


      Supprimer
  2. Super sympa tes cadeaux de Noël!!!!! Des bisous!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci ma belle pour ton commentaire !! :)

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  3. I like Yves Rocher's products! And wow those lipsticks. Glad you had a merry Christmas! I got a dress I forced my dad to get me lol.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. My dear thanks I hope you had a very great Christmas too!! I'd like to see your dress /^O^/

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  4. T'as mis les bonbons sur ton blog ! (^^-) lol

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ben oui c'est important!! C'est ton cadeau !! :)

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  5. I also think that the best about Christmas is spending time with your beloved ones like family members or friends. :3
    Still, you got a lot of great presents. ^^ So many cool lipsticks. °A°

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. My dear Lovepirate I'm so happy that you think like me ^^

      Yes I love all my christmas presents, I've been spoiled

      Xoxo

      Supprimer