lundi 16 décembre 2013

Mes petits dessins ~part1~


Hello girls!!
Today a little blog post to share my drawings with you!
Sooner I told you that I bought a Wacom Intuos Manga and I tried it a little bite.

I hope you'll like my drawings, I'm doing a project with a good friend of mine but I'm gonna told you more about that quickly.




Thank you for reading!
Xoxo

8 commentaires:

  1. Ahhh I like your linearts <3 bold at the middle and thinner at the end. I like how you draw hands too!! These are lovely I'm looking forward for more pictures!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much CottonKuma for your lovely comment!! I'm gonna put some other soon!!
      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  2. Réponses
    1. Ah bon je pensais que tu savais que je dessinais!! ^^

      Supprimer
  3. These are really nice! You are talented ^^ The second one is my favorite, she looks innocent but also a bit sexy :3

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you My dear Jiru for this comment!! Hhehe Yes the second one looks sexy ^^
      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  4. I love your drawings! 2nd one is soooo great ♥♥♥♥

    RépondreSupprimer