dimanche 15 septembre 2013

Duras F/W campaign



Today I'm gonna show you Duras campaign about the Fall/winter.
I love this brand because every time I can found something in my style. I love watch the webstore.
Last week Duras will be at Tokyo Crazy Kawaii festival in Paris.
I'd like to see that if I have time.

But I'll do, a lot of update about this festival!




What do you think about this collection? 
I like so much accessories from Duras (purses, shoes, hats..)

Thank you for reading and for your comments !

Xoxo



6 commentaires:

  1. While I'm not too much into Onee-gyaru, I do like some of these pieces! Like the boots, and some of the tops

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi! Thank you for your comment!
      I'm agree with you Boots are so beautiful !!

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  2. I like the style that has this new collection.
    Is very elegant

    RépondreSupprimer