lundi 19 novembre 2012

OPI ~Ski teal we drop~


Hi girls!!

I'm lucky because my grand mother loves me a lot and she loves buy some stuff for me.

She loves a lot OPI and sometimes she buys me some polishes. This time she bought me, Ski teal we drop OPI's Nail polish.OPI Ski Teal We Drop came out with the Fall 2010 Swiss Collection. It's a great shade, It's a kind of black blue!
I love OPI because it's a really good formula. Easy to apply, and drys quickly, the swatches are 2 coats without top coat.





Thank you for reading!!
Have a great day!!
See you soon

Xoxo

36 commentaires:

  1. awesome shade! love it for this time of year

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi!! Thank you for your comment!
      Hope you're ok!
      Hope to see you soon again here!

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  2. ahah tu peux me parler en français !! mais merci :D

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hehehe ok pas de soucis!!

      J'avais pas capté que tu parlais français ^^

      Bisous!!

      Supprimer
  3. u have good grand maother :0 would u like follow each other ?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes I know she is so sweet!! Yes for sure I'm gonna go to see your blog soon!!
      Thank you for your comment!

      Xoxo <3

      Supprimer
  4. Hola princesa, me alegro mucho de que estes estudiando español, por lo que me escribistes vas muy bien. Te felicito!

    Gracias por la visita y si mi perrito es muy tierno y muy bueno.

    Pasa una estupenda semana

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. De nada y gracias por la visita tambien!!
      Espero que todo va bien para ti!

      Yo quiero estudiar mas ^^ FIGHTING!!

      Xoxo<3

      Supprimer
  5. I did not want to go without saying that your grandmother is a cute, always have a detail, I have a living, but I have another very old and it is already in heaven and that if it was detailed with everyone. The color is great. OPI is very good Marcay has excellent quality.

    kisses

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I know that I'm so lucky To have my grand parents Gracias a dios.
      I'm so agree with you OPI is a vrey good brand!!

      Supprimer
  6. This colour is so lovely. I want it! Great blog. I am now following you. Please look at mine when you get the chance. xx
    Cherry Lips Cocoa Hips
    @cherrylipscocoahips

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi! Thank you for your sweet comment!
      I'm following you now.<3

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  7. Adorable! I love color I just personally don't like this brand:) would you like to follow each other? let me know or you can follow me and I will follow you back!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi dear!!
      I'm gonna see your blog with pleasure !

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  8. Nice shade!
    And thanks for the comment darling =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. teehee. my mom does the same thing! she buys me a lot of stuff :))) anyway, thanks for your lovely comment and for following me! have a nice day dear! :)

    xoxo,
    Rae :3
    Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You're lucky!! You're welcome for the comment^^
      Thank you for following me, Have a great week end !

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  10. Réponses
    1. Thank you for your comment and for following me!!

      Have a great week end ^^
      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  11. nice color, I want to have this too :))

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Amazing nail color!
    Come back soon to visit my: fashion blog!
    < Win a chic watch by La Mer Collections !!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You're welcome Fabrizia, I love so much your blog!
      Thank you for following me. It's ok to follow you on twitter and facebook ^^

      Xoxo
      Great week end!!

      Supprimer
  13. Hi! thanks for your comment!
    I love your glasses :)
    I've a new post i hope you like it!
    http://cristalips.blogspot.com.es

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you I'm gonna see your new post ^^

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  14. Amazing color!

    Nice blog, check out mine at tell me what do you think about following each other on GFC, Bloglovin or FB? I would love to! :)

    xx Karolina

    Blog - Bloglovin - Facebook

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Karolina, thank you for your comment !!

      It's really good idea to follow each other ^^

      Xoxo
      Great week end!!

      Supprimer
  15. Bonjour belle, je suis désolé que vous venez de rendre la visite, mais j'ai été très occupé et je pouvais juste après. Mais je suis ici!

    avoir une bonne semaine et un bon début pour Noël

    étreintes

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello!!

      Sorry to answer late >_<
      I was so busy!!
      I'm gonna go to see your blog!!

      Kisses & hugs

      Supprimer
  16. Sympa !
    Bisous Maya
    New post :
    hermesetmaya.blogspot.fr

    RépondreSupprimer