mardi 6 novembre 2012

OPI ~DS Extravagance~ swatches



Hi girls!!

I bought this nail polish 4 months ago and I'm in love with him. 
I like the OPI Designer series Nail polishes. I have some other DS OPI's nail polishes and I'm gonna do some swatches.

The price is more expensive than the regular OPI's polishes because DS polishes contain diamond dust 

DS Extravagance is excellent! It’s smooth, easy to apply and dries so quickly. The pigmentation is pretty good and the coverage is very well. You can have a good result with just a single coat.











Thank you for reading!!
See you soon!!

Xoxo

6 commentaires:

  1. Réponses
    1. Merci beaucoup Miss Boubou!!
      Contente de te voir sur mon blog et merci encore pour ton commentaire !!

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  2. Love this color.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much !!
      Sure!! I love your blog a lot!! I'm following you right now!

      Xoxo

      Supprimer