dimanche 18 novembre 2012

My last purchases and gifts

Hola girls!!


How are you doing?



I hope everything is ok for you!!



I'll try to do some pictures about OOTD but I didn't have a really good weather, a lot of clouds and so much rain. If one day I have a great day with a sunny weather I'm gonna do some pictures.


In this update I'm gonna show my last purchases and some gifts!

I used a lot those stuff last couple week and I'm gonna do during winter.





 ♥ Zara's gloves 


♥ Zara's neckless 



♥ Sleek's palette & OPI ski teal we drop (My grand mother offered me)


♥Zara's jean


♥ Zara's shirt



I love a lot Zara like you can see!! XD
Thank you for all your comments!!
See you soon!!


Xoxo






Soon.....!                                                                                                                                                  
♥My Summer Sale part 3 (Clothes)
♥My favorite nail polishes for summer & Fall
♥Soleil Tan by Chanel Review
♥OPI ski teal we drop swatch


6 commentaires:

  1. Thanxxx 4 visitin my blog<3
    I love ur blog,toooo:D

    I wanna learn how 2 make up well from u;3 LOL
    I also ZALA's fashion!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You're welcom Asuka, I hope you're ok!!
      Thank you, I wanna do some tutorial to show you how I do my make-up ^^

      Xoxc <3

      Supprimer
  2. i loved how the opi nail polish looks on you. fab color!
    those ox blood jeans are lovely as well. ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi! I love your blog, so I’m a new follower!
    I invite you to my blog, I hope you like it!!
    Kisses ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi!! Thank you for following me, you're so sweet!
      I'm gonna go to see your blog !!

      Xoxo<3

      Supprimer