vendredi 9 novembre 2012

My birthday's present



October 14th was my birthday and I did a little thing with my friends!!
I went to the mall and at the coffee and then at the restaurant. I loved this restaurant, and I ate so much stuff (RIP diet).The chocolate fondue was pretty good !! And I finish this night with a mojito, one of my favorite cocktail !


in fact my friends offered me the some stuff that I'd like and my family some clothes and money. But I'm gonna show you everything!! I'm especially in love with my KOBO Ebook because I love read a lots of books and also with my Zara Jacket !! 



Ajouter une légende



















I also changed my mobile, 4 months ago I bought the Samsung galaxy Note !! It's an amazing mobile, I loved my I phone but it was so old. I was a little bit sad because I loved a lot my 3GS but I'm in love with my Samsung!!





2 weeks ago I went to the movie theater to  watch James bond, And I love this movie a lot! I didn't understand why you see only 4 minutes the James Bond girl ( she's French) but anyway!! Adele sings the official theme song (wonderful). 
It was released in the UK  and in European countries on October 26, and is scheduled to be released in US cinemas today.











Thank you for reading!!
See you soon!!

Xoxo







14 commentaires:

  1. J'hésite à aller voir le nouveau James Bond, il dure plus de 2h oO Il est vrm bien ??
    Trop joli ton nouveau portable ^^
    Et la veste est vrm stylée :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui il est vraiment bien!!

      J'ai pas vu passer les 2h personnellement, par contre comme dit plus haut la James Bond girl ne sert a rien XD

      La veste faisait parti de ma wishlist, je l'adore elle est geniale, même si elle ne se ferme pas.

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  2. Thanks,for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You're welcome dear!!
      Thank you to following me.

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  3. lovely! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I love your blog!! So beautiful ^^
      I'm following you!!

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  4. happy belated birthday, Moeri! :)
    i've never had any apple device, so no comparison here..but i love my samsung galaxy nexus.
    that zara jacket looks hot!!! ;p

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you my dear Lena!!
      You're so sweet!!
      The samsung Galaky Nexus is so pretty good ^^

      The zara's jacket is great, when I went to the store I fell in love with it XD
      Thank you for your comment!!

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  5. Beautiful post!!! nice blog!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Muchas gracias Marcela!!

      For sure I'm gonna see your blog!!
      It's a pleasure to follow you!
      Yo no puedo hablar mucho en espanol pero yo estoy estudiando !!

      Besos desde Francia !!

      Supprimer
    2. Lo haces muy bien...encantada de seguir tu blog!!!:))

      Supprimer
    3. Yo tambien!! Muchas gracias Marcela <3

      Xoxo

      Supprimer