samedi 3 novembre 2012

Monaco ~here we go~

Hello girls!!


How are you doing?



I hope everything is ok for you!

4 weeks ago I went to Monaco and especially to the Japanese garden. It was the first time for me because I never been to Monaco. I loved it a lot. But with some friends before to go to Monaco we went to  Ventimiglia in Italy.As well I went to restaurant to eat some pasta and for the dessert one tiramisu !! (so interesting ^^)









The best was the Japanese garden, It was so beautiful, I love so much this place I hope come back soon !! Let's go !!



















I don't have a lot of time with my work but I hope that I'll can do more update soon !!


Thank you for reading!!

see you soon 


Xoxo

4 commentaires:

  1. Trop jolies les photos ^^
    Ca donne envie :P

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. merci beaucoup Miss boubou!!
      Oui c'est vrai que j'ai deja envie d'y retourner ^^!!

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  2. Incredible photographs!
    I adore your blog, would you like to follow each other?
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much Kdotorg !!
      I'm gonna sea your blog right now !

      Xoxo

      Supprimer