dimanche 11 novembre 2012

Kiko's Nail polish ~N* 359~ swatch

Hi girls!!

I went to kiko's store, when I went to Paris last time. I bought 2 nails polishes and today I'm gonna swatch one of them to show you the result.
Like every time kiko's nail polishes are great, beautiful and dry quickly.
I love this new Nail polish and I used it so much during the summer, it's a beautiful peachy color!!








 I hope you can see really good the color!!

Thank you for reading !!
See you soon!!

Xoxo



20 commentaires:

  1. Réponses
    1. Thank you so much for your comment!
      you're right this color is beautiful

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  2. it reminds me of orange creamsicle! yummy! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Lena for your comment <3
      Hehehe orange creamsicle are so good, I wanna eat right now XD

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  3. Wow, that's italian brand ;o)... Great color. Have a nice evening and see you soon. XOxo V.V.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes Vera I love Kiko brand, it's an amazing cosmetics brand !!

      Have a nice day dear!!
      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  4. j'adore les vernis nail lacquer de kiko cosmetics, j'en ai une trentaine dans cette collection, ils tiennent merveilleusement bien !!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui c'est extra comme vernis j'en ai pas mal aussi et vraiment j'en suis super contente. Quand on voit le rapport qualité/prix c'est enorme !!

      Merci pour ton message sur mon blog !!<3

      Gros bisous!!

      Supprimer
  5. Hello, nice to meet you, do not believe what I liked your style and your blog is great!. The nail polish color is gorgeous I love it.

    I'm delighted, I am also the 100th yujooo I would love you to follow me back and so to keep in touch. I hope you will be excited as I am.

    Spend a good week.
    Hugs color

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Dear!! Nice to meet you too!!
      Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I went on your blog and I love it !!
      I hope too, we keep in touch.

      Have a great day!!

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  6. Beautiful color!!! thank you so much for your visit!!
    I follow you now!
    Have a nice day!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Muchas gracias y De nada!

      Have a great day!

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  7. Your blog is amazing! I love it! xD
    Why don't we follow each other? :D

    stylebean.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
      For sure I'm gonna see your blog soon!!

      xoxo

      Supprimer