mardi 23 octobre 2012

Paris ~here we go 2~

Hi girls!!

I didn't have so much time, but I can take 5 minutes to do a little update.

In this blogpost you'll see some pictures from Paris I took and about the place when we did my sister's birthday. It was in a funny place where You can read, play ... and eat some onigiri....
I ate some pink onigiri (so cute ^^) !!















Thank you for reading!!
Xoxo


Soon.....!                                                                                                                                                  
My Summer Sale part 3 (Clothes)
My favorite nail polishes for summer
Soleil Tan by Chanel Review
My birthday stuff !!




14 commentaires:

  1. Paris is sooo interesting, want to go there as well!!
    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Aah Paris... Ça me rappelle de bons souvenirs! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Je me doute que tu as passé de bons moments, c'est une ville superbe !!

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  3. lovely paris photos, looks amazing!! <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. omg. those riceballs. ♥
    first i thought you were that girl on the header (btw. great header)
    so envy. i like to travel too oO

    lovely blog :)

    w love fr germany
    http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.de/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much, I like my header too but I'd like to change it ^^

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  5. Your photos made me sooo reminiscent of my trip to Paris!! :)
    I love the city soo much! Dont skip on La Duree macarons! Theyre TDF!

    New follower here!
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much!!

      I'm following you right now I'm in love with your blog!!

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  6. Great pictures!!! I love Paris... Have a great time. Xoxo V.V.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. your pictures are so nice. they make me miss summer a lot :/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Chi!!

      Yes me too, the summer miss me a lot >_<

      Xoxo

      Supprimer