jeudi 9 août 2012

Stuff from Japan

Hello girls!!


How are you doing?



I'm so happy today because one friend of mine when to Japan and he is came back with come stuff for me.

He gave me two Japanese magazines (Blenda & Happie Nuts) that I wanted and some little things!


I'm gonna do some update soon to show you a little bite more the magazines.







 I'm in love with this strap that I'm gonna put in my car and I love hair accessories! Lucky me!




Thank you for reading, and thank you so much for all my new followers !!
See you soon!!
Kisses & hugs


Soon.....!                                                                                                                        
My Last Purchases
My Summer Sale part 3 (Clothes)
My favorite nail polishes for summer
Soleil Tan by Chanel Review

6 commentaires:

  1. wow! so nice to have a generous friend ^__^
    check out my blog and follow me if you like
    i'll follow you ^__^

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi!!! Thank you so much for your comment!
      I love your blog and I'm following you right now!
      Have a great day, kisses & hugs!!

      Supprimer
  2. Those magazines look amazing! Too bad I can't read them!!

    http://scarvesandstilettos.blogspot.nl/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much I'm gonna do some picture about them!!
      I'll try to found the link to download them ^^

      Thank you for your comment!Kisses & hugs!!

      Supprimer
  3. I really think you are gorgeous!!
    I like the last hair clip a lot. Into clips as well now as I am growing out my fringe :)
    www.elaine-ashire.com

    Come by say hi sometime soon!
    Just became your new follower, hope you can support me too :)

    Love, Elaine

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Elaine Thank you so much for your comment and to be a new follower.

      I'm gonna see your blog and I'm gonna follow you too!!

      Kisses

      Supprimer