jeudi 9 août 2012

Blenda ~august 2012~

Hello Girls!!

This little update today to show you what you can found in the Blenda of august 2012, you can see Kana Nishino on the cover.


In my last update I told you that a friend of mine bought some magazines for me when he went to Japan.


Blenda is one of my favorite Japanese magazine with Jelly and Happie Nuts!!




I didn't found the link to download it, but I took some pictures (bad I know it >_<). I hope you'll like them!!








Thank you for reading!!
See you soon
And thank you for all your comments <3






Soon.....!                                                                                                                                                     
My Last Purchases
My Summer Sale part 3 (Clothes)
My favorite nail polishes for summer
Soleil Tan by Chanel Review

11 commentaires:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oops,, forgot something 8D
    Well then, again;

    It doesn't look good on be, but I love the onee-gal style! Thanks for sharing : )
    And may I ask something: were do you buy your mags??
    'xx

    Maxime
    OnigiriGyaru
    This Blog is Nameless

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much for your comment ^^
      Normally I buy my mags in the store to Paris!

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  3. hi i like your blog so much!!! i'm following you now, don't forget to follow back..
    by the way thanks for dropping by my blog and thanks for the comment too!!

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much for your Comment!!
      I'm following you ^^
      I love your blog too!
      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  4. Wow - so pretty! I love Blenda magazine, I always read it when I go back to Japan, and bring a few home with me for scrapbooking ^^ I simply love your posts!
    Mind checking mine? ^-^ I’ve just updated it and don’t have many followers :) It’s http://sdshyviolette.blogspot.co.uk/ - I always follow back ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much Violet for your comment !!<3
      I'm following you!!

      Supprimer
  5. wow! i like those magazines!! but im gonna have a hard time to translate those hehe! thanks for sharing this :D
    ~hugs~ have a great day to you gorgeous ^___^

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you dear for your comment!
      Yes it's hard to translate them, but I only look the pictures ^^ <3

      Supprimer
  6. Merci beaucoup c'est très gentil à toi ! Pourtant ces derniers jours je n'ai pas eu le temps de le mettre à jour T-T Je m'abonne également au tient, je pensais l'avoir fait mais visiblement non ><

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Coucou bien merci a toi pour ce petit commentaire et pour me suivre!!
      Moi aussi j'ai des moments ou je suis a la bourre (tres souvent d'ailleurs)^^

      XoXo!!

      Supprimer