mercredi 2 mai 2012

Rouge in love by Lancôme

hi girls!!

I saw the new Lancôme lipstick collection called Rouge in Love on store. I found a "Promotional Video" where you can see Michelle Phan who is a famous Youtube make-up artist . She is so beautiful in this PV.
















I fell in love with this Video!
See you soon!
Xoxo


12 commentaires:

  1. Wow, the guy in that video is so gorgeous O_O
    and now I really want to buy one of these, thank you for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi dear!Hehe!Yes I'm agree with you the guy is gorgeous!
      I want to buy one of these too, I love this collection because you have a lot of choose. Xoxo

      Supprimer
  2. So beautifull Emma Wathson in this pic! i love with short hair!
    woow! i want de orange lipstick! *-*
    kiss dear

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Sweetheart!Thank you for your comment!
      I'm like you I prefer Emma Wathson with short hair, she is so beautiful like that! ^^
      The orange lipstick is so beautiful and I like the purple one too.
      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  3. J'aime beaucoup ces RAL :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. C'est vrai qu'ils sont tres beaux, j'aime beaucoup les lipstick corail et le violet !! Xoxo

      Supprimer
  4. she is getting prettier everytime i see her pictures!
    i really like the new lipstick packaging. ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi my dear Lena!
      Yes she is so pretty, I like her so much!
      The packaging is simple but beautiful ^^

      Xoxo

      Supprimer
  5. Goooosh! full of love! i love Lancome, i love Michelle Phan, love lipsticks, and love Emma Watson.... i'm so glad to see everything together <3 thats so magic!
    love the video <3
    http://isabelaasuka.blogspot.com.br/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for your comment !
      If you love everything in this collection, you're gonna love lipsticks ^^
      The video is so perfect !!
      Xoxo

      Supprimer