dimanche 25 mars 2012

New stuff

Hi Gals!

How are you doing??

I'm here to show you my last purchases, Like every time I bought some make-up products!

I bought 3 news OPI Nail polishes, I don't give a Rotterdam!, Glitzerland & Austin Tatious Turquoise







 When I saw this pack I bought it quickly, this pack contains DiorShow Extase Mascara & mini 5 colour iridescent eyeshadow.






I wanted to buy this Dior Addict lipstick N*783 it's a dark bordeaux brown color. Like a redish brown shade. It's a wonderful color.



And my favorite last purchases is the soleil Tan by Chanel, this product is amazing. (I'm gonna do a Review about it).




 ♥Zara Crochet top, 30€ 
♥ Zara Blouse, 20€

I bought some clothes from Zara and I fell in love with the new collection. I'm in love with this Crochet top !!

Thank you so much for reading!!
See yo soon!!
Xoxo


10 commentaires:

  1. Oh gosh, just gotta say, I love love love your hauls! Looking forward to doing your reviews on them. :]

    - Mai

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The haul is nice! I like the nail polish and the knitted top!:D

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love it all :o)))... So cute color od Dior shadows. Have a nice day. Xoxo V.V.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you my dear, Have a nice day too!! Xoxo

      Supprimer
  4. Vernis <3 Elles sont sympas les teintes que tu as prise, les 2 bleus surtout *_*
    Byou~

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Merci, c'est vrai que les deux vernis bleus sont sympa^^ Xoxo!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your haul is just amazing! The Dior Addict lipstick N**783 looks just perfect, as you I love the "élégant ans sensual" colors like this one. Sorry but I think I will purchase for the same ;)
    The Zara crochet and the Tan by Chanel looks amazing Too.
    Hope in a swatch of the OPI Austin Tatious Turquoise, bcause I'm searching for some fresh and aquadelic colors for the summer.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I'm agree with you the Dior Addict N*783 is amazing and don't be sorry ^^

      I'm gonna do a swatch about the OPI Austin Tatious Turquoise soon, and normally a blogpost with all my favorite nail polishes for summer ^^

      Xoxo

      Supprimer