mercredi 29 février 2012

Ce que j'aime en ce moment

Hello gals!!

Aujourd'hui un petit article pour vous montrer a quel point je suis superficielle et materialiste, mais cela n'est pas grave j'ai completement assumé maintenant! 
Voici les choses que j'aime en ce moment /

Today I'm gonna show you how much I'm superficial and materialistic but whatever I completely assumed now!
There are some stuff that I love at the moment.

 ♥ Chanel N*5  fragrance

♥ Dior scarf / Dior Addict Lipstick 
 ♥ Louis Vuitton Bag
♥ Chanel Illusion d'ombre /Chanel Soleil Tan
 ♥ Guess Shoes




Thank you for reading!!
Xoxo








8 commentaires:

  1. I just love the LV theme on your blog! It looks so good! I also love the LV bag in this post. It's such a classic. x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you! Yes it's a classic Louis Vuitton's Bag. I love it so much!! Xoxo

      Supprimer
  2. I love your Guess shoes :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's not superficial to love and treasure things! Your Dior scarf is gorgeous, I can tell it will make even a white t-shirt and jeans look chic!

    Cat xxx
    http://www.takecourageblog.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That's real, Thank you so much Cat!! Xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer