lundi 30 janvier 2012

Goodbye Roma!!



Hi girls!!

How are you doing??
I hope everything is ok for you !!

I didn't make a new update since a lot of time, because I went to Roma.

It was so good and I'm gonna make some blog posts about that.
Italy is wonderful and I spent a good time over there!!





See you soon & Thank you so much for your coms !!
Thank you for reading!

Xoxo

7 commentaires:

  1. yay I'm going to Rome in march! do you have any tips on where to shop etc? would be very helpful~

    http://annie-mari.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Quel chance d'aller en Italie ça doit être magnifique vivement que tu poste les photos ^^

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. ah i see :)
    hope you are doing well.
    i miss your posts!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Annie--> Roma is a beautiful city wit a lot of history. If you want to do shopping you have the Corso street (Via del Corso) and you can find some store like H&M,Zara,Kiko,Sephora, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Ferrari shop ... !!

    Kisses

    Oh my Bijou --> J'avoue que j'ai eu baucoup de cance d'y aller vu que je n'etais pas allé en Italie depuis plus de 10 ans. Le voyage etait totalement imprevu, du coup j'ai passé une semaine plutôt cool ^^

    Xoxo

    Lena--> Thank you that was uncredible !! I hope make some post more often ^^

    Kisses

    Rena--> Merci, je me repose et j'espere vous faire les articles de mon voyage dans la semaine^^

    RépondreSupprimer