mardi 27 septembre 2011

Lets go to Barcelona




Demain depart pour Barcelone !!I'm gonna go to Barcelona Tomorrow!!

I'm so happy to go over there.I think that it's a beautiful city.

I'm gonna try to do some update during my trip but I don't know if I'll have time.


See you soon
Xoxo

5 commentaires:

  1. Wowww barcelona!! its very very cute!!
    hey I love UR BloG! (L)
    One KisS~~ ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Im jealous! :) Can't wait to see some of your new travel pics from Barcelona! :)


    Have fun girl.

    xoox
    teli

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Elegante y sugerente blog.Tiene clase y estilo.T invito a seguir el mío.SAludos poéticos.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Robot in trouble--> next time come with me!!^^

    Maria(mei)--> I'm agree with you, Barcelona is so pretty, I love this city!!

    Teli-->I'm gonna make some blogpost with some pics from Barcelona soon!

    Juan Pardo--> Gracias a ti para seguirme!

    RépondreSupprimer